Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Animal Planet part II

I decided I would see if my cat was intelligent in any way shape or manner yesterday. You see, I have one window in my apartment that has no screen. I'm on the second floor, but below the window is the roof of a shed. I didn't think she would be stupid enough to jump down to the shed, but low and behold, Devochka surprised me again. I there a dull thump and look up to the window where she was sitting and viola, she was gone. Yup, dumbass jumped out the window on top of the shed.

Now, understand that I wasn't going to get up on that shed to get her down, and she was too low to jump back in the window. I ended up bowing down, so I piled some bricks up next to the shed and convinced her to come to where I was and brought her down, in the process freaking her out even more...her tail looked like a bottle cleaner on steroids, and she added to my already extensive bite and scratch marks...