Monday, April 18, 2005

Muff Diving in New Orleans...

Ok, if there is a heaven, it's being trapped between New Orleans and a Muffuletta. For years I've insisted that Central Grocery on Decatur Street made the best Muff, because they made the 1st Muff. Today, I was craving a good muff, but didn't feel like walking the 25 or so blocks to Central Grocery to get one. Plus, I've been by there a couple times in the last week or so and there are so many tourists in town that the line runs out the front door and down the sidewalk. No time for a workin' boy like me to wait around...

Lucky for me, Mike Serios Poboys is only about 5 blocks from here. I've been known to frequent Mikes for their outstanding poboys and rubens, but I had never gone Muff Divng there until today. I have to say that the sandwich is a very strong contender for best of the best.

sometimes you just have to get laid just to see if the sex can live up to the food...