Thursday, April 21, 2005

perscriptions, perscriptions...

What a slow day...after setting everything up for my son to go up to Kentucky, I decided that it was such a nice day that I was going for a walk. I walked down to the Quarter to enjoy the weather. Then, while walking down Decatur, I realized that I needed to get a ticket for Jazz Fest for tomorrow, so I headed back over to the Superdome. I didn't want to pay $35 at the gate tomorrow, and I didn't want to pay $31 from TicketNAZIs...so I went to the Box Office at the Superdome. There was still a surcharge, but it was only a couple bucks, so I came in under $28, and now I'm committed to going.
Robert will be here at my office in the morning sometime, and we'll walk over to the bus station and I'll purchase a ticket for him to go to baton rouge, adn then I'll head out to the FairGrounds for Jazz Fest!!