Tuesday, July 19, 2005

cross country chit chat....

so, I have made a friend in tx over the last week. my friend, just started treatment last week, and I responded first to a post in a mailing list. Well, my website is on the bottom on my post, and my she found my blog and read it. Well, we began chatting shortly after that. I know, I know, but I use IMs every day...in this case MSN Messenger. I like that one cause you can make it knock on the other persons monitor....makes me laugh...well, that and the guitar player in the midst of Riba-Rage. excuse my rambling, because I really am getting at something here....

Tonight I was chatting on MSN with her, and some of it was really funny shit, so I asked if she minded if I posted it, so...here goes...

Pan says:

...so, how's the redness...did you get out of the sexy garb and into something more comfortable?

Cali says:

oh yeah... first thing

Cali says:

it's just kinda sore, a bit pink & warm to the touch


Ok....now that is totally out of context...which is why it's funny shit...

This is what brought us to that point is this;

Cali says:

injection site is red today, and hot. I think I did it too close to my waistband & I wore a skirt that was a bit snug today

Pan says:

well, wear a looser skirt...but somehow I just can't see you in a moo moo or anything....


Out of the mouths of babes!!!