Tuesday, July 19, 2005

who's yer daddy now...

it's Tuesday morning already. I had a great day yesterday, but as is the nature of the business of collections, some days just wear me out. I hit hard, and took no names. Pulled in some fee and preserved my position for another day at least.

so, I'm not that active, but I am subscribed to a hepatitis C mailing list. I've found it to be more depressing than not lately, and since I've found that my best antidote to my symptoms is laugher, I more often than not skip the vast majority of them and scan for something that I feel I have something to add, or something that makes me laugh. Well, lo and behold, there it was. I wish I could take credit for this one.

" I turned the volume up on the computer while I was reading it and heard that "Twilight Zone" music with some chanting in the background. I recorded it and played it backwards to see if there was a secret message...sure enough, there was...I could barely make out a voice in the background, but I think it's the new Pope saying, "Who's yer daddy now" over and over again...then again, I could have just " been having a flashback...Don"

Flash back, or just straight hallucinations...WHO CARES DAMNIT!

now bow down and tell me "who's yer daddy NOW!"