Friday, July 29, 2005

malfunctioning alarm cat...

well, my alarm cat malfunctioned this morning. I hate when she malfunctions. I guess I'm going to have to start using the backup alarm clock next week.

yesterday, she worked flawlessly. Devochka woke me up with her raspy hoarse scream and proceeded to run faithfully back and forth to the bathtub as if to let me know, "Hey dumbass, you need a bath!" Guess she's fallen into my schedule better than I.

Today I woke up on my own, but not until 5:30AM. That only gave me 45 minutes to get up and out to the bus, instead of the normal hour and fifteen minutes I allot myself...

I made it though, and I'm out of here off to work. Hopefully I can get my head into my file enough today to forget about the horrible symptoms I woke up with this morning,

severe headache, severe muscle ache nausea and general fatigue. Sux, but I don't have time to think about it right now...

off to the bus...