Monday, July 04, 2005

happy 4th....

Well, this weekend proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that the symptoms of my tx is directly effected by my mental state. I've had a great weekend.

I hung out with one of my best friends and their family. I got to know their spouse much better than I ever had the opportunity before, which was an extreme pleasure. Before I left to meet them on Saturday, for some reason I wasn't aware of at the time, I brought enough of my meds to last until Monday. Good thing, because they ended up keeping me until Monday afternoon. On Sunday, they brought me with them out on a big ole boat. It's been years since I've been out in the gulf at all, but they brought me out on a 60+ foot boot, out to Ship Island off the coast of Biloxi, MS. Good living, that's the only good explaination.

Thanks guys, you know who you are...