Saturday, July 23, 2005

hep-c support, or maybe it's just the voices in Annita's head....

okay, after fighting the rage for a number of days, I finally found something to laugh at. I posted on a Yahoo! Group, Hepatitis_C_Central to one particular contributor. When I first found out that I had HCV, I went to this group, and also to alt.support.hepatitis-c to learn what I was in for. Well, I kept reading, and it got to the point on the Yahoo! Group that one contributor, Annita Finkemeier redskyoregon@yahoo.com, continually used the group to write posts that were so depressing, especially since she kept crying about how she didn't know how she was going to complete her treatment. Shit, she's only days from being finished with tx. Well, I was coming off the rage that, if you read the last two posts, you will understand. So I wrote this:

>>Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 7:57 AM
>>To: Hepatitis_C_Central@yahoogroups.com
>>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_Central] Re: positive thinkingRE:
>>
>>I'm sorry, I just can't empathize with Annita any
>>more....seems that the closer she gets to being finished with
>>tx, the more she whines about small shit. AND IT'S ALL SMALL
>>SHIT ANNITA!!!!! I for one don't want to hear whining,
>>negative posts, that come from someone that hears "voices."
>>Is it the voices talking? Get on with your life and find
>>*SOMETHING* to enjoy, or go hang out in a beginners AA
>>meeting and cry on a real shoulder that has just as much
>>imaginary bullshit to whine about as you.....
>>
>>sorry, but I'm to the point of dropping this list because of
>>YOU ANNITA!!!!
>>
>>I'm in my second month. I wake up at fucked up hours because
>>of the meds, but I don't let that get to me. Instead of
>>crying in my non-alcoholic beer, I prefer to find humour in
>>anything I can. I go out of my way to find something to
>>laugh about, and I try to ignore the horrible itching I have
>>on my chest every morning...why...cause if I pay attention
>>it, IT GETS WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>I try to spend time with my friends, and I assure you, if I
>>had Annita's attitude, I wouldn't have any friends, or that
>>is my assumption, be cause NO ONE WANTS TO SPEND TIME AROUND
>>WHINY BABYS THAT BRING THEM DOWN!!!!
>>
>>On occasion, I do though vent.....
>>
>>Do yourself a favor Annita. Get a life ......

Okay, my opinion may my post was a bit harsh, but hell, I feel lucky to have come through the last few days period, so, when I went looking for support and I had to wade through a virtual quagmire of negative posts, I became irritated like corduroy on a hemorrhoid.

Today I went to the Quarter, that would be the French Quarter to all you foreigners. I went to play some pool with a friend. I try to get out on Saturdays because it's far to easy to fall into weirdness and depression when if I don't get out and about. Well, when I return, my email is full of posts that I found much more inappropriate and offensive than anything I wrote. You must understand that Annita has readily admitted that she hears voices in her head. She also writes approximately 3 posts to every other that is posted in the group, so it does become a bitch going through the all of her petty posts to get to the meat. She was kind enough to wish this upon me though:

>> Thats f.... fine ya know you will wrought
>> in hell. Ever believe in god have ya ass
>> hole your a f... up mother fucker who really
>> dont need to be around. Just because you have
>> not experienced side effect like many people
>> have just because you dont hear voices I
>> didnt ask to have this fucked up viruis in my
>> body I hope and pray to God that you get
>> everyside effect there is I hope your hair falls
>> out your teeth wrought just like you will wrought
>> in hell You know and top all this treatments Im
>> going through I have arthritis scoliosis carputl
>> tunnel I am very anemic and you know-what I dont
>> give a fuck what you say cuz if ya fucking dont
>> like what i write go to hell asshole dont need
>> your shit here or anywhere else F... jerk
>> hardleyable to walk is smALL SHIT NOT BEING
>> ABLE TO CATCH MY BREATHE IS SMALL SHIT i HOPE
>> YOU DIE FROM THIS VIRUS AND F.... WROUGHT IN
>> HELL tHIS SITE IS TO VENT tHank you and I
>> never asked a F.... TO F... EMPATHISE WITH ME
>> WHERE IN THE F...DID i ASK FOR ANY EMPATHY
>> YOU F.... PERSON i HOPE YOU WIll have this
>> voice thing happen to you you know I got it
>> from trauma in my life I was molested By a
>> f... man A f.... Man like you no good for
>> nothing son of a bitch I have witnessed
>> people commiting suicide Great fucking life
>> ive had right ya F... jerk

Now, the first thing I'm thinking is, does she mean rot, or wrought? Fuck, I am from New Orleans, I'm very very familiar with Wrought Iron it's everywhere, but I was totally unaware that I could actually wrought in hell. Could it be the voices in her head? Could it be Satan telling her that good help is hard to find, and he needs people to wrought(literally translated as work) to make up for the typical idiots he employs? Besides her obvious lack of education, and her extreme fear of the word FUCK, except when she includes "mother" along side it, she went on to put words in my mouth. Somehow she got the impression that I have no sides from my TX...again I ask, The Voices maybe? She repeatedly informed me that God is with her, and against me. I have to wonder WHAT FUCKING GOD WOULD REVEAL HIMSELF HER? The fact that she would pray that I "NEVER CLEAR OF THIS DRAGON" speaks volumes of her humble and loving mentality on it's own. Well, I don't know about you, but if she hangs with a God that would answer a prayer like that, I think she might need to re-evaluate her god...I think she may be speaking to Satan,....or maybe, again I ask...The Voices?

Well, it escalated, and from one post written on the tail end of a Riba-Rage™, and before I was even given the opportunity to apologize, I received several dozen posts trashing me, but not before the moderator banned me from posting even a response to their lashings.

Finally after a very stern and direct email concerning their actions against me, they allowed ONE of my posts to go through. It was my response to Annita's apology, which included an apology from myself to her as well. They must have manually allowed that post, because they prevented my response to all of the nasty posts and death wishes from Annita. Cest la Vie'

I'm sure it was only the voices in Annita's head...and it's scary that those voices give her such an insight into my life...seems she would be closer to the truth about me if she were to visit here on occasion...

So what am I laughing at? THE VOICES IN ANNITA'S HEAD!!!

FUCK OFF HEPATITIS_C_CENTRAL YOU HYPOCRITICAL BITCHES!