Tuesday, September 06, 2005

arm chair quarterbacks and bitches....

well, I was going to totally blow this blog off for while. Not because I don't want to write it, but because there are so many fucking armchair quarterbacks out there that want to tell me what's going on. They listen to the national news, which is now blaming the local government. Not that the local government may be at fault to some extent, but there are so many fucking issues that aren't known nationally. How many of the national news "prophets" like Geraldo and Wolf even have a clue what Nagin has done since his election? Do they know about our ex mayor Morial...yup, you know, the cock sucking cokehead that raped and pillaged for his and his cronies profit? Nagin has cleaned up politics quite a bit over the last few years.

well, I had to add an email of someone that I dearly love to my spam folder simply because they are crying about their home town, which they haven't lived in for well over a decade, and seem to think that CNN is more accurate than any scripture that's ever been written.

like I said, I was going to drop this blog because of all the fucking outsiders looking in, but then this evening I remembered something my brother-in-law told me...he said, keep writing that blog, and don't censor it.

So if you find what I write inaccurate, let me know. I'm in almost a crazed state, and I'm sure that there are a number of things that I'm missing. Namely EVERYTHING I OWN. MY HOME TOWN! I have helicopters, hueys and blackhawks flying over the house I'm staying in continuously. I get up in the morning and I go have a cup of coffee at the CC's around the corner because that's what I did at home...the CC's was right around the corner. I talk to people that are going through the same shit I'm going through, and the people that are REALLY HELPING PEOPLE. Like Mike, the Viet Nam vet that has not only his daughters and their families, but also his EX-SON-IN-LAW staying at his house. He's helping people, and he's waking up in the middle of the night with post traumatic stress disorder that he fought for years because of the helicopters, but he's doing everything he can do to help.

what about the family's I see around the corner from here. 4 families, and guess what, THEY AREN'T ALL WHITE, AND THEY AREN'T ALL BLACK...THIS IS WHAT NEW ORLEANS REALLY IS, MIXED AND DIVERSE!!!

And then there's Oprah and Travolta and Penn walking around with their own security, going through peoples bedrooms filming and "talking to people." FUCK YOU GUYS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY GOD DAMNIT, IF YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT A FUCKING PLUG IN THE BACK OF THE BOAT BEFORE YOU GET IN THE WATER, OR YOU DONT' REALIZE THAT IN ORDER TO RESCUE SOMEONE IN A BOAT, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO HAVE ENOUGH ROOM IN THE FUCKING BOAT TO PUT THE VICTIMS, THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THERE BUT PHOTO OPPING.....FUCKING HELL....

I want to go down there and help...GOD I WANT TO GO DOWN THERE....BUT I CAN'T, IT WOULD BE A DEATH SENTENCE TO ME CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE HEPATITIS C, AND THE WATER IS FULL OF HEPATITIS A AMONG OTHER DISEASES...

Then there's on of my dearest friends that had to evacuate..she want to Washington with relatives. Some of which are judging her as a parent...SHE IS HOMELESS YOU STUPID FUCKS!!! SHE'S A WONDERFUL MOTHER, BUT MUTHER FUCKER, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT A SINGLE MOTHER WITH THREE ADORABLE KIDS TO DO WHEN WE'VE ALL LOST SO FUCKING MUCH!!!....

So, don't expect me to be absolute in my facts right now, and IF YOU WANT TO WATCH GERALDO, WOLF, OPRAH AND ALL THE OTHER FUCKING ASSHOLES THAT ARE SPECULATING ON WHAT WENT WRONG, FUCK YOU TOO...YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH.

I'm staying with a dear old friend, and a dear new friend. I met Harvey a week ago today. We "borrowed" a van together to get out. We dropped another 5 people off out of harms way. We are STUCK LIKE CHUCK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! FUCK YOU....

But you know what, WE ARE BOUND TOGETHER AS A GROUP CLOSER THAN ANY OF YOU WILL KNOW.

Here's another FUCKING PEICE OF NEWS. IF YOU THINK THE NEW ORLEANIANS ARE THE ONLY LOOTERS, CHECK OUT MY FUCKING BANKING ACCOUNT. IN ORDER TO KEEP MY JOB, I HAD TO PURCHASE A NEW COMPUTER USING ALL THE MONEY THAT I HAD. I WENT TO COMPUSA AND SPENT $700.00 ON A PIECE OF SHIT COMPAQ. THIS MORNING, I RUN QUICKEN AND FIND MYSELF OVERDRAWN BY $609.00. WELL, I SHOULD HAVE HAD MONEY IN THE BANK, SO I GO TO THE WEBSITE TO FIND OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. 3 SEPARATE CHARGES OF $300.00 CHARGED STARTING ONE HOUR AFTER I BOUGHT MY COMPUTER UNTL 8PM ON SUNDAY NIGHT. THAT'S BEING LOOTED PERSONALLY I PROMISE.

So all of you arm chair speculators and prophets, FUCK OFF AND DIE, YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE REALTY LOOTERS AND CREDIT CARD THEIVES THAT I'M SEEING PERSONALLY IN BATON ROUGE.

This is the shit that your precious National News Organizations and your FUCKING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is NOT telling your fucking stupid asses.

IF YOU CAN'T HELP, GO HAVE A FUCKING DRINK AND SIT BACK AND WATCH THE SHOW...THAT'S ALL IT IS TO YOU ANYWAY...

And on top of everything else, I haven't gotten my meds that I need by friday yet...and no money for them since I got looted....to make it even better, the owner of the company that handles my insurance is living in his bedroom with his entire family because it's the only room in the 4 bedroom house that doesn't have holes going through the roof. He's without electricity, he's had to purchase a generator to even have lights...I looked up the Red Cross that is listed for his Zip Code...Canal Street in the New Orleans CBD...don't think he's going to be able to make it over there...I doubt he has flood insurance, which FEMA requires to help...and in the end...

I EXPECT TO LOSE MY INSURANCE THAT'S PAYING FOR MY INTERFERON/RIBAVIRIN TREATMENT BEFORE I FINISH...AND IF I LOSE IT, IT I GET THE EXTREME PLEASURE OF GOING THROUGH THIS SHIT AGAIN WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF INSURANCE SO I BETTER GET TO WORK...FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THE MEDS RUN SOMEWHERE BETWEEN $2000 TO $3000 PER MONTH, AND I WILL GET TO DO ANOTHER 6 MONTHS IF I STOP.....