Monday, September 05, 2005

where are the celebs that live in nola?


well, I'm watching the WWL TV live feed and who the fuck do they show standing at the corner of Bourbon and Canal? Fucking Sean Penn. I guess I should be happy that finally a celeb has actually done something. Since both John Goodman and Nick Cage recently purchased a home only blocks from my place in Uptown New Orleans, you would think THEY would have given at least a good greasey fart and said something BUT FUCK NO! Where are ya John and Nick? Like I said, I should be happy, but I'm irritated like corduroy on a hemorrhoid that the NOPD is allowing Penn to help, but after numerous emails I've only been ignored.

Of course, Sean doesn't know shit about boats as this article from shows...laf..

I WANT TO FUCKING GO HOME! I know that it's going to be at least a month before we will have power and such, but I'm FUCKING PISSED that I can't help.

I hope Sean understands my frustration. WE APPRECIATE YOU SEAN! THANKS FOR BEING THERE, AND IF YOU READ THIS, COME PICK MY WHITE ASS UP SO I CAN GET TO WORK FIXING MY CITY!!!