Saturday, September 10, 2005

frustrated, surrounded, but alone and homesick....

my frustration level is out of control...

devochka is staying over at my fathers right now, but I'll be over there a week from today. I went over to hang out for a while earlier this evening, but I didn't stay that long. I just can't decide what I want to do. I want to go home. I don't like being a burden, which is how I feel right now. I can't seem to escape. All I want to do is shut the door for a month and not come out, WITHOUT SOMEONE PEEKING IN. I don't want anyone to ask me how to do this, or do that on the computer.

I guess I'm homesick...I don't like being in baton rouge, and I don't like being under others asses...

well, I guess that's all I have to say except...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT GOD DAMNIT!!!