Monday, June 13, 2005

4 more days and counting...

Well, it's been 10 days since I have posted...I'm sure that doesn't disappoint my readers too much as I doubt that anyone is actually reading this...

My medication has been approved, and is being shipped to the office on Wednesday. I have an appointment for 8:30AM on Thursday to have preliminary test done prior to the treatment. I begin my treatment on Friday. Guess that's the best day since I have to work, and I can feel my worst on the weekend, and will be able to get more work done.

I really don't feel like writing...I spent the entire weekend laying around because of depression that really took hold on Thursday when my boss told me he doesn't have the funds to make payroll this time. I'll leave it at that for the time being, and I'll give the follow up later in the week...