Tuesday, June 28, 2005

trapped between "today's sucks," and...

You know those days when you wake up and you just know that it's not going to be your most pleasurable day. I could be anything that caused the feeling. The cat stealing the cigarettes. Breaking a toe on chair that was left pushed too far out in the room. Or as today, waking up and realizing that the right ankle feels broken. Well, it's the latter for me. Today is probably the first day in a couple months that I've actually put on shoes. I normally wear sandles.

Now, how this happened is beyond me. I was up a bit later than normal last night. Not late by normal standards, but I was up until 10:30. I slept completely through the night, but when I woke up, I almost hit the floor from the pain.

My assumption is that the TX is starting to settle in, and this is probably the beginning of additional aches and pains. Note that the use of marijuana contained all symptoms, but my supply ran out Sunday night, and I've decided to go until Tuesday without so that I can experience the symptoms first hand.