Tuesday, June 28, 2005

short and sweet for all you fans out there.....

I guess I should clarify things. First, this blog was/is intended to be a place for me to voice my opinions, experiences, thoughts, ramblings, and S.P.A.E. in general. If you are not familiar with S.P.A.E., scroll down a bit and find the post. This blog has never been promoted, and the only link to this blog, is from my website ebo.net. Ebo.net is a private domain, used for private purposes.

It's come to my attention that today one poor lifeless soul found the site and failed to find humor in certian opinions I expressed, and questions that I've posed. TOUGH SHIT! These are my opinions, my questions, and this is MY FUCKING blog. If you don't like what you see, CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL IDIOT!

Still, you have to find humor in the fact that since NO ONE has ever bothered to read this blog before, the chances of ANYONE that would be familiar with anything portrayed in my ramblings, actually finding and reading this blog, are about as likely as my cat walking down to the Discount Zone and purchasing a pack of zig zags and the winning lottery ticket for 3 weeks straight. Instead, this person who will go unnamed, and I use the word "person" very loosely at this point, finds the blog, gets his panties in that WAD, that IN MY OPINION, he seems enjoy, AND SHOWS IT TO A NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT PROBABLY COULD GIVE A RATS ASS!

Oops, guess the cats out of the bag now! Of all the years I've been creating and managing websites, this is the most unique method of traffic generation I've ever experienced. Cest la vie!

Well, this is still my blog. These are still my opinions, AND I WRITE THIS ON MY OWN TIME!

So, this evening, I hear from a number of sources that the word slander and class action being tossed around. Woo fucking HOO!

Just for the record, and for those seemingly unfamiliar with the english language and the true meaning of certain terms, educate yourself DUMBASS!
slan·der) (slndr)
n.
  1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
  2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.
Note that in order to be slander, things have to be FALSE STATEMENTS!!! If anyone can find any 'false statements' in my opinions, please inform me...should anyone know the answers to any of the questions that I've posed, feel free to post a response. Don't be scared, ebo don't bite unless asked in a demanding and hostile tone...

Again, if you don't like what you read, don't be shy, POST A COMMENT. A good fuck you never hurt me, and it's doubtful that I would give a good greasy fart what you think anyway.

Sweet dreams, and please excuse me whilst I partake in my Cherry Garcia Bar, and endulge in fantasies and hallucinations that you will never, EVER comprehend.

P.S.
1st amendment - United States Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.