Sunday, June 26, 2005

trapped between the time dragging along...

WTF is up with every little thing? I mean, it's almost 7:30AM, and I've been up for 3 1/2 hours. I only woke up a couple times last night, the first time at 12:37 in the morning. I've been asleep before 9PM every night since I started at Newton, and I've been up around 4AM each morning. I'm a dumbass for throwing that coffee pot out. Even though it was trashed, I could have used it.

I got offered another job on Friday night. My friend j's brother wants to put together some web design services on his website. I'm considering it...can do it at night, and make some funds on the side.

I'm thinking more and more about funding and how I'm going to be able to fund a retirement that will be livable.

My intentions, and the numbers point to a decent end of the year. This will be providing I keep the job I have now, and continue to develop my other projects which are looking more like they will be somewhat lucrative.

In the mean time, it's fucking Sunday, and I have nothing to do. I'm bored, and I want to do something today, but I know that I won't...I'll just pass the day, and thank whatever powers that be for allowing me to wake up today, continuing TX, and knowing that all will be well in the future...