Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Fucking Fathers Day...

Ok,
Well, I finally took a shower this weekend. I was scared to yesterday because I keep having what I'm now describing as a "white out." It's not exactly a black out, as I'm consensus of everything, but at the same time, it's like a temporarily lose control of my mind and drift. I haven't fallen down yet, but I've stumbled and lost my balance, so I thought it was best to forgo a shower in favor of a one piece head.
I seem to get this episodes about an hour after I take the Ribavirin. This may or may not be the case, but it's what I'm imagining is correct at this time.
I taped a little blurb from a warning section about my treatment to my monitor to remind me what I could be in for. It reads;

"Severe psychiatric adverse events [S.P.A.E.] including depression, psychoses, aggressive behavior, hallucinations, violent behavior (suicidal ideation, suicidal attempts, suicides), and rare instances of homicidal ideation have occurred during combination REBETOL/INTRON A therapy, both in patients with and without previous psychiatric disorder."

Isn't that sweet....